Martin Estate and Injury Law Offers a
Complete Range of Business Law Services
Business formation and restructuring, including:
- Registering an extra-jurisdictional company in B.C.
- Continuing a company into B.C.
- Capital alterations
Corporate governance and procedures, including:
- Shareholders meetings and resolutions
- Directors’ meetings and resolutions
- Annual reports
- Registered and records office
- Transparency register
- Issuing dividends
Reviewing, preparing and negotiating shareholders
agreements and partnership agreements
Reviewing, preparing and negotiating contracts,
- Joint venture agreements
- Service agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property licenses and assignments
Reviewing, preparing and negotiating franchise agreements.
Reviewing, preparing and negotiating commercial leases.
Buying and selling your business, including:
- Asset purchase and sale transactions
- Share purchase and sale transactions
Business financing, including:
- Loan agreements
- Registration of security interest
In addition to being a business owner herself, Elise has experience advising individuals, start-ups, small businesses, charities and non-profit organizations, multi-jursidctional corporations and institutional clients regarding their business legal matters.
Elise offers pragmatic advice to help business owners navigate the broad range of legal challenges that they may face, from how to start, buy, manage, close or sell a business.
Appointments available at all of our three
convenient locations in the Okanagan